You will work closely with 10-25 key accounts to fuel the growth of their businesses by providing hundreds of new customers to them each month through numerous advertising streams. We specialize in bringing quality leads to home service businesses across the U.S. We work with franchises and small to medium-sized businesses (SMB) alike. We are constantly researching new ways to help our customers, including product development and utilizing new advertising platforms.
No training in SEM (search engine marketing) or SEO (search engine optimization) is required. A full training program, lasting three months, will be provided to develop necessary SEM and SEO skills. Candidates with a propensity towards math, science or writing might be best suited for this role. A minimum of one year work experience is preferred, but not required. We offer a flexible work-from-home policy and full company benefits.
- Foster, develop and maintain relationships with customers on 10-25 SMB (small and medium-sized business) and/or franchisee accounts
- Pay per click management on Google Ads and Microsoft Advertising platforms, including keyword research, writing and testing ad copy, machine learning and bid management
- Local search management, including assisting customers in managing their Google, Yelp, and Facebook business listings
- Search engine optimization
- Content development for website, that explains services and drives visitors to convert into leads
- Guiding customers with their reputation management
- Assessing trends and changes in Google Analytics to drive growth and improvements on SMB accounts
- Collaborate with other customer success strategists, programming and social media/content team
- Keep up with changes in the Local SEO and SEM industry by proactively reading relevant blogs and news stories. The success of our agency demands we stay on the cutting edge of the industry.
- Coordinate with outside vendors on behalf of your customers or the agency.
The ideal candidate enjoys working independently, but can also collaborate with teammates. They communicate effectively with co-workers and clients. They are comfortable speaking with customers one on one by phone, email or video call. They are self driven and motivated by setting goals and getting results. They are comfortable working with numbers and spreadsheets, easily recognize trends in statistics over time, and can turn them into actionable items that drive growth. This person is organized and attentive to detail, holds themselves personally accountable for their work, prefers to be proactive instead of reactive and is not afraid to tackle something they have never done before.
Any Candidate wishing to apply for this position, must embody the following seven awesome traits: