We are a small internet marketing agency in Northern NJ working with small and medium-sized businesses (SMB) to optimize their paid, local and organic results on Google, Bing & Facebook. A Second Opinion has been in business since 1988, and successfully made the transition from yellow pages to internet marketing in 2008. We work hard to set ourselves apart from other agencies and businesses by putting our customers and employees first. To learn more about our story please visit our About page.
We make it our mission to provide a life changing number of leads to our customers every month, at an affordable and profitable cost per lead. ASO and our employees thrive when our customers and their businesses thrive. We are also always looking for motivated new employees to join our team to fulfill all of our customers' needs, while learning and growing in their own lives and careers.
Here Are Just Some Of The Reasons To Work For ASO
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401K with matching
- Paid Time Off
- 12 company paid holidays
- Summer Fridays
- Customizable and Flexible Work From Home Policy
- Competitive salaries
- Friendly, teamwork environment
- Extensive training and mentoring program
- Employee referral bonus program
Giving Back To Our Community
BridgeHaven Academy: We worked with a school for autistic children in Florida to design their website, pro bono. The relationship began because the founder of the school was a client of ours and had a dream of starting this school to help her son and others like him. The entire ASO team contributed to different aspects of the site through collaboration with BridgeHaven, including the design and content. We are extremely proud to have contributed to this amazing program.
Passaic County Casa: During many Christmas seasons our agency has signed up with Passaic County Casa, based right here in NJ, to donate gifts from a Christmas wish list for underprivileged children. Each member of the agency chooses a child from the list, and purchases them a Christmas gift that they have specifically asked for.
Community Soup Kitchen and Outreach Center: We volunteered and donated at the Community Soup Kitchen in Morristown and prepared/served food to anyone that visited, seeking nourishment.
Sunrise Day Camps: Beginning in 2021 we raised money and participated in the annual SunriseWalks event to raise money for their local camp in Pearl River, NY. Sunrise Day Camps are the world's only dedicated day camps for children with cancer and their siblings, all offered free of charge.
Team Building & Fun Events
Sometimes it is good to get out of the office as a team and have a little fun. Some of our recent events have included:
- Company trip to a local vineyard to enjoy some wine tasting and the fresh, fall air
- Attended local Price Is Right game show at Bergen PAC, with chance to enter as contestants
- Local happy hours
- Super Bowl Monday delayed opening and breakfast. Everyone wants to stay up and watch the game and enjoy with family and friends, so we opened the office a little later on Super Bowl Monday and served breakfast to everyone.
- Virtual Team Events to include all employees, remote and in person, and in person events at least three times a year.
- Halloween Party and costume contest
What makes us tick
- Constant drive for excellence and improvement
- Establishing meaningful relationships with our customers
- Specialization in the home services industry because we feel it is important to be really good at what we do
- Results are what matter to our customer, so results are what matter to us
- We don’t do things the easy way, we do things the right way
- Taking it one step further. We have been known to go above and beyond our “call of duty” to help our clients.
- You, our employees, are important to our business and our clients. We are a small business, and you have an opportunity to have your voice heard and to work with every member of our team to achieve greatness.